“This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
from his speech, “The American Scholar”, presented to the Phi Beta Kappa Society at Harvard University on August 31, 1837
Portfolio of Selected Compelling Stories
Allow us the opportunity to advance our mutual understanding of the relevance, the merits and the practical benefits of implementing each of these considered best-of-breed offerings which evaluate and address the following key cybersecurity risk management challenges.
(1) “Evidentiary Network Substantiation”.
(2) “Total Network Access & Control”.
(3) “Tokenized Content Protection.”.
(4) “Deception Technologies”.
(5) “Bug Bounty Evaluation/Support”.
(6) “Privacy Rights/Vetting Compliance”.
(7) “Intelligent IT Automation”.
(8) “Utilizing SOC-as-a-Service”.
(9) “Empowering Data Protection”.
(10) “Commandeering BEC & Ransomware”.
(11) “Deploying the MDR Services Leader”.
Currently being finalized
To start a conversation about why these selected risk management approaches have been chosen as the key cyber challenges upon which to focus our attention today. We invite you to reach out to us to articulate your particular operational concerns and to assess whether the merits of these identified approaches can be effectively applied to address the details of the particular "use cases" confronting your enterprise now. .
Vernon Hills, IL 60061-1213